The software on the AstroBox is designed to control ONE printer only. However you can connect any number of AstroBoxes to your AstroPrint Cloud account and manage them from the same place.
Articles in this section
- How can I upload files over 200 MB to the AstroBox?
- What hardware do I need to build my own AstroBox Touch?
- How do I setup AstroBox Gateway without dongle/hotspot?
- How can I enable SSH in my AstroBox?
- Why does my printer disconnect in the middle of a print?
- Can one AstroBox control multiple printers?
- Head/Bed temperature drops before print starts
- Browser support for AstroBox Live Streaming
- How to make .local address work on Windows
- Can I configure the Raspberry Pi network myself?