The software on the AstroBox is designed to control ONE printer only. However you can connect any number of AstroBoxes to your AstroPrint Cloud account and manage them from the same place.
Articles in this section
- Why does my printer disconnect in the middle of a print?
- Can one AstroBox control multiple printers?
- Head/Bed temperature drops before print starts
- Browser support for AstroBox Live Streaming
- How to make .local address work on Windows
- Can I configure the Raspberry Pi network myself?
- What kind of WiFi network can the AstroBox connect to?
- What username/password do I use to get into my RPi?
- Which WiFi USB dongles are supported?
- My AstroBox came with a US plug, what are my options?