The software on the AstroBox is designed to control ONE printer only. However you can connect any number of AstroBoxes to your AstroPrint Cloud account and manage them from the same place.
Articles in this section
- Can one AstroBox control multiple printers?
- Why are some 3D printers not compatible with AstroPrint?
- How is 3D printer 'Compatibility' defined and who verifies compatibility?
- How can I upload files over 200 MB to the AstroBox?
- What cameras can I connect to the AstroBox (Touch and Gateway)?
- I love AstroPrint so much that I literally can’t stop Printing! I’m now a 3D Printing addict. What should I do?
- AstroBox Gateway Setup - Walkthrough and Common Problems