We get this question ALL THE TIME!
Don’t worry, it’s a healthy and creative addiction! You’ll be fine, Promise!
It sounds like what you really need is an outlet for all this joy! You need to shout from the rooftops how much you love AstroPrint. That will help a lot. If shouting from the rooftop isn’t your style, here are a few other ways you can spread your joy:
- Blog posts
- Contact the company that makes your printer(s) and let them know you love using AstroPrint on their printer. (This REALLY helps us out, for reals.)
- Tell everyone in your company, school, makerspace, hacker collective, gaming guild, and 3D printing meetup group
- IMHO, you can't talk about AstroPrint TOO MUCH. It's a subject that everyone likes to talk about, all the time. ;-)
- Facebook posts
- Tweets! (@AstroPrint3D)
- Instagram (@AstroPrint) or Pin pics of your prints, mentioning AstroPrint
- Youtube videos of your timelapsed prints
- Buy more 3D printers and connect to all of them on AstroPrint!
- Putting signs in your yard is never a bad idea
Feel free to use the hashtag: #PrintedByAstro
Any other ideas? If so, put them in the comments section, we'd love to hear them!
And most importantly, let us know about your experience! We love to hear feedback!