In this article, I explain how you can debug your serial connection to you printer. Note that this is a fairly advanced article.
- Log into your astrobox using ssh or connecting keyboard/monitor.
- Stop the AstroBox Service:
- Raspberry Pi: sudo service astrobox stop
- pcDuino: sudo stop astrobox
- sudo vi /etc/astrobox/config.yaml
port: <your port>
- Raspberry Pi: sudo service astrobox start
- pcDuino: sudo start astrobox
Remember to set serial logging back to false when you're done. Logging is too resource intensive and should not be used constantly