No. You will need one AstroBox for each 3D Printer in your fleet. Attempting to run multiple 3D Printers off of a single AstroBox (i.e. Raspberry Pi Board) would likely result in failed prints due to hardware limitations of the board. (For example, GCODE stuttering.) At minimum, video streaming would be seriously affected.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect one AstroBox to multiple 3D Printers?
- Which slicing engines do you support for Cloud Slicing?
- How expensive is the hardware to set up a full 3D Printer Farm/Fleet?
- Can I buy SD cards pre-flashed with AstroBox software (for RPis)? Does this software offer the same functionality as the pre-built AstroBox options?
- I already have a Raspberry Pi with OctoPrint (OctoPi). What are the benefits of using the AstroBox instead of the AstroPrint Plugin for OctoPrint?
- Can I pay with Paypal?