Yes! The only difference is the time you save in flashing the cards yourself. The software is exactly the same whether we flash it on an SD card and mail it to you, or whether you download it and flash it yourself. (Or whether you buy a plug and play AstroBox unit.) Pre-flashed SD cards are available in the AstroPrint Store Software section.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect one AstroBox to multiple 3D Printers?
- Which slicing engines do you support for Cloud Slicing?
- How expensive is the hardware to set up a full 3D Printer Farm/Fleet?
- Can I buy SD cards pre-flashed with AstroBox software (for RPis)? Does this software offer the same functionality as the pre-built AstroBox options?
- I already have a Raspberry Pi with OctoPrint (OctoPi). What are the benefits of using the AstroBox instead of the AstroPrint Plugin for OctoPrint?
- Can I pay with Paypal?