This is step two of a THREE step walkthrough on how to make your own AstroBox Touch. Enjoy!
You have all your hardware together, and now you are ready to build your AstroBox Touch! Great! The videos below should help you get everything assembled properly.
1) AstroBox Touch with 3.5" Screen
Here is a video showing how to assemble an AstroBox Touch with a 3.5" screen, using our standard enclosure/case. If you do not have our standard case, you have a few options:
- You can go commando, and not use a case at all.
- You can 3D Print a case. There are some options on Thingiverse.
- You can buy the standard case on Amazon. NOTE: This case is optimized for a specific screen, please verify you have the proper screen before purchasing.
2) AstroBox Touch with 5" Screen
Here is a video showing how to assemble an AstroBox Touch with a 5" screen, using a low cost off-the-shelf laser cut acrylic case. If you do not have a case, here are a few options:
- Not using a case at all is always an option.
- You can buy a case like the one in the video.
With everything assembled, you are now ready to move on to flashing your software!