This is step one of a THREE step walkthrough on how to make your own AstroBox Touch. Enjoy!
Please keep in mind that this software will ONLY WORK with the following hardware components:
- Raspberry Pi Board:
- Supported Raspberry Pi 3 and 4
- Power Supply:
- Micro USB 5v 2.5+ Amps. Don't use anything lower than 2.5A. Use 3 Amps for RPi4.
- SD Card:
- Minimum 8GB, Class 10 or better.
- Touch Screen. The software is build to show properly in 320x480 and 800x480 pixels. These are the screens that work. No other screen is supported:
- Use the image as-is with:
- Edit .astrobox/astrobox-config.conf as explained in step 6 on this article before first boot to use these ones: