- Getting Started Getting Started
- Make your own AstroBox Make your own AstroBox
- Going Deeper Going Deeper
- Troubleshooting Troubleshooting
- AstroPrint for Fleets AstroPrint for Fleets
- Choose how to connect your 3D Printer (Which AstroBox solution is right for you?)
- Setting up your AstroBox Touch 3D Printer controller
- Setting up your AstroBox Gateway 3D Printer controller
- Upload & Import your 3D Designs: STLs, GCODEs, & X3G files
- Slice files online and send them to your 3D Printer
- Control your 3D Printer from the AstroPrint Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- Can one AstroBox control multiple printers?
- Which slicing engines do you support for Cloud Slicing?
- Why are some 3D printers not compatible with AstroPrint?
- How is 3D printer 'Compatibility' defined and who verifies compatibility?
- How can I upload files over 200 MB to the AstroBox?
- What cameras can I connect to the AstroBox (Touch and Gateway)?
Make your own AstroBox
- What are the network requirements for the AstroBox?
- How do I setup an AstroBox Gateway without a dongle/hotspot?
- Which WiFi USB dongles are supported?
- How expensive is the hardware to set up a full 3D Printer Farm/Fleet?
- Can I buy SD cards pre-flashed with AstroBox software (for RPis)? Does this software offer the same functionality as the pre-built AstroBox options?
- I already have a Raspberry Pi with OctoPrint (OctoPi). What are the benefits of using the AstroBox instead of the AstroPrint Plugin for OctoPrint?
- Which browsers support AstroBox Live Video Streaming of 3D Prints?
- Can I configure the Raspberry Pi network myself?
- What username/password do I use to get into my RPi?
- How do I make a .local address work on Windows?
- What kind of WiFi network can the AstroBox connect to?
- Can I upload GCODE directly to my AstroBox Touch?
- 3D Printer keeps disconnecting, or will not connect at all, with AstroBox Touch or AstroBox Gateway
- Debug Serial Connection to 3D Printer
- 3D Printer disconnects in the middle of a print
- Head/Bed temperature drops before print starts
- I can't reach my AstroBox Gateway after rebooting it
- Raspberry Pi Case Assembly
Working with Logs
AstroPrint for Fleets
How To: Setting up your Fleet
- Intro - General Overview for Setting Up Your Fleet Account
- Working with Groups - First Things First, Start by Setting up Groups!
- Setting up Roles and Permissions
- Inviting Users & Assigning Roles: Invitations, CSV Upload, and SSO
- Connecting 3D Printers
- Setting up Printer Profiles, Material Profiles, and Custom Slicer Profiles